Hello everyone! Right now I'm at Tori's house, with Tori jamming to Hawk Nelson while working on my blog! We've been playing with the make up and Tori was doing my hair... It was cool. We were eating peanut butter celery, it was yummy! and Messy. Tonight we have play practice, and we might hang out with Bethany... funicle. Today we went to the park at like 10 in the morning for our brother's 'sparring' tournament...They were beating eachother with 'swords' made out of pool noodles, PVC pipe and duct tape... Very interesting. Then I gave Tori a welt on her leg while we were fighting with the noodle swords. Tori thinks she got sunburned. Not fun. Yesterday we also had play practice, then we went to the store and got ice cream, then we went to Tori's house and ate ice cream. Tonight we might have pizza for dinner! Yummo! Well, I think that's all for now!
><>The Undecided<><>
Friday, May 9, 2008
Bored at Tori's house...
Posted by Casey Jane at Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment