CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What should I name this one?

Hello faithful readers of the not so faithful blog. (By that I mean I don't post as often as I should.) Well the reason for my post today is because I haven't posted since 9/11. So now I just have to think of something to post about.........hmmmmm..............uh.....................*Gears moving slowly inside brain*............... HEY! I can post about school! No that's too boring........................*Gears moving slowly inside brain again*........................hmmmm.........................uh................... Man am I boring or what. I don't even have significant events to post about...................*Lightbulb goes on*...... HEY! SIGNIFICANT EVENTS!!!!!!! OH! OH! OH! Last night I went to the See You At the Pole Rally. It was awesome. There was this band called Storys End there. Storys End played awesomely loud music, and we prayed for the see you at the pole event it was so cool........... Speaking of See You at the Pole, we did that this morning....... At 7 AM........ugh......... But anyways....... We gathered around the highschool flag pole and prayed for the school leaders, our fellow classmates, personal examples, oppotunities to witness, protection, for our nation and our world. It was really cool...... The only people there were Bethany, Taylor, Connor, Tori, Misty, my Papa, and myself.......... Oh and the people heading to band practice.............. Well I think I will stop writing you a novel and let you get back to picking your nose.........
Love in our precious Savior Jesus Christ,
><>The Undecided<><
Jesus Loves You!

1 comments:

sabrina said...

hahah casey that funny miss you tons