CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Must Be Special or Something. Or Just Plain Wierd.

I think I have managed to find the only pink air hose in America. At least that's what my dad tells me. My dad and I were going to go find an air hose to put air in the wheel barrow tire. We drove to the Chevron in town, and their air hose was out of order. So we drove down to the Shell station. My dad looked around and didn't see anything. He started to drive away, and I saw a hose on the side of the building. I told him about it and he drove back over there. When we stopped, he got out of the truck and yelled, "It's pink!" The entire time he was filling up the tire he was complaining about the fact that it was pink. When he got back into the car he decided to tell me that I was probably the only person in America who could find a hot pink air hose. And that that was the only hot pink air hose he had ever seen. So I must be special.
Thanks for listening to, or more like reading more of my ramblings.
The Undecided<
James 1:19
My dear brothers take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry.

1 comments:

sabrina said...

that's so funny. no you are just luckly to see that