CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty-Ten

Wow, the year went by really fast. I know I haven't posted in a while.... It's not be cause I haven't had anything to write about, and believe me I've had some stuff to write about, it's mainly because I'm just lazy :D.... And I think Facebook may have something to do with it too....

Well to start with, In April of '09 My siblings and I were in a crazy scary car accident. We were on our way back to our church after a youth rally/capture the fag event when our car rolled anywhere from 3 to 6 times. We all walked away from the accident with superficial scratches and bruises, my brother and I both had sprained ankles but that was it. God definitely had His awesome hand in the whole thing.

Hmm..... I think the next big event in my life was in the month of June... My friend Kelly and I went on a missions trip to Casper Wyoming. It was put on by Word Changers. That was amazing! I got to learn how to roof a house. Very cool.....

The day after I got back, I left immediately for Teen Camp at Cedar Mountain Retreat. CMR is my most favoritest place in the entire world... Well camp was, as usual, AMAZING!

2 weeks after that, my friend Kelly invited me to go on another missions trip with her. This one was to a tiny town in Idaho called Challis. We did a soccer camp for a bunch of little kids. Lots of fun.... We also did a bunch work for the community, like painting park benches and park tables. it was tons of fun :D.....

A little while after that, we went to Sonfest..... I had a cold through the whole thing, which wasn't fun.... But Sonfest was amazing. We had tons of fun....

Hmm.... I can't think of anything too exciting after that.....

Christmas was fun, and surprisingly very relaxing... New Years on the other hand, wasn't.... We had company over, so my parents made us clean the entire house.... And my room.... But, the people we had over were awesome....

That's all I can think of for now.... Post later.... Hopefully......

The Undecided <><
James 1:19
Dear brothers take note of this; everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry

0 comments: