OK, so today I realized that I haven't touched a computer for about a month... (For non-I-have-to reasons) I can't actually remember the last time I've gone that long without a computer. Yeah, I do have Internet on my phone, but it's not the same as actually BEING on the computer. Just little (or not so little) stuff like the million and five (My new favorite number by the way) requests in my Facebook request... Inbox?... Not to mention the fact that half of those requests have expired. I totally don't get that... For those of us who can't be on the computer everyday, it's a little hard to accept all the stinkin' requests before they stinkin' expire!
I think that's all I have to ramble about.... I think.... Wait! Nope, that's it.
Post later (I hope!)
The Undecided
Monday, May 24, 2010
Ramblings of an Obnoxious 16 Yr Old Girl
Posted by Casey Jane at Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment