CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Official Public Schooler....

Yes, it's official. I have joined the land of the scary teenagers. I am now going to public school for three classes. I am taking AP Lit, Theatre 3, and Web Design....

This will definitely be a good opportunity, but it will also be very scary. Especially AP Lit. My teacher is very, very anti-religion, he equates all religion as equal to the Greek and Roman Mythology.... It's definitely extremely hard to keep my mouth shut when he bad-mouths God, but... Urg.... Public School.... What a pain in the neck it is......

Keeping up my testimony is going to be my main goal this coming year. So, if any of you see me doing or saying something I shouldn't, please tell me.

Yeah.... I pray that I can affect this school in a positive way this year. And further God's kingdom....

Well, I've had enough being random for one day...
Peace out my friends!

Love in Christ,
The Undecided <><
John 3:16

0 comments: