CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer..... wow

Well I know I haven't been posting, I don't have much of an excuse either. Well 2 weeks ago was camp. Very fun. I think my favorite part was watching Gary and John Miles dancing. It was hilarious! Another part that I really enjoyed was the extreme makeovers. Here is a picture of the extreme makeovers




Fun huh? The people are (from left to right): Erin, Gary, Casey, Jordan, and Jason.
And here is the group picture of all the people who went to camp:
Any ways after I got home from camp I got to pack for another trip. This trip was a trip with a couple from my church named Ron and Valentina, they had some friends come over and they were gonna go on a trip to a bunch of places and they invited me to come with. So I went with them and we had a blast. Here are some pictures of where we went...





Well that's all I have to say for now. Talk to Y'all later.

><> The Undecided<><

Hebrews 11:1

Faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that somethingis real even if we do not see it.

(NCV)

0 comments: