CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

(What Feels Like) Dead Brain Cells

I feel like my brain is almost completely dead.... I have been extremely busy lately...... Last week we had some people from Oklahoma come out and do our VBS with us..... Then on Saturday we headed up on the mountain to go to Family Camp..... That was amazing!.... I got to spend a lot of time with my friend Sabrina.... Then this week we have a Youth group from Brush Colorado...... A little Town North East of Denver..... It has been way fun just to meet them and get to know them..... Tomarrow we are heading up north to a youth thing called Sonfest..... I AM WAY EXCITED!!!!!!!! Well I am going to go switch my laundry over...... God Bless You!!!!

><> The Undecided <><
Jesus Loves You

1 comments:

sabrina said...

wow thank you casey i enjoyed hangout with you too. i miss you
have a sfe trip.