OK, tonight I am going to a concert. Thus the title. I am like way excited, I am going to a Sanctus Real with Tenth Avenue North and VOTA (formerly known as Casting Pearls). So yeah, I am like EXTREMELY EXCITED!!!!!! I will try to post some photos later...... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case you were wondering, I had caffeine for lunch.......... So, when I have the chance I will post some pictures...
OH YEAH!!!!!!! Today we were at Taco Bell, and my mom got two kid's meals. Go figure. The kid's meals camae with these funky monster glasses things, this is the important part. So, I got some pictures of some of my friends wearing these glasses. There are no words to describe these pictures, you have got to see them yourself. Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures yet, but when I get them I will post them. So yeah. You are probably tired of hearing me go "BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!" So I am going to sign off now. Talk to y'all later and God Bless You!!!!!!
><>The Undecided<><
JESUS LOVES YOUR GUTS!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Bursting With Excitement
Posted by Casey Jane at Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment