CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I almost DIED today (Literally)

OK! My mom and I are going to make cookies, harmless right? Well we needed butter so we're like "Oh, we'll just go to the store." Harmless right? So we are gonna go to the store my mom, Taylor and I, Taylor is going to drive the excursion, harmless right? We walk out into the driveway, there is no excursion. The only options we have are the little truck and the big truck. Harmless right? No, not when Taylor is driving. We took the big truck because it can fit more people. (The big truck is a stick shift just so you know.) The truck died at least 4 times, BEFORE WE EVEN GOT OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY!!! Taylor drove the big truck all the way to the intermediate school. Then my mom took over. *Hallelujah Chorus Playing In The Background*. We went to the store got butter, evaporated milk, pumpkin (for pumpkin pie), and ice cream. We are driving home, and then we reached our road. My mom stopped the truck. I said, "What are we doing?" My mom said it was Taylor's turn to drive. The only thing I could say was "What?!?!?!?" And, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Tay did really well. Then we got to our driveway...... DUN, DUN, DUN! So she gets the car into second gear, we're doing good. Then we reach the tiny little hill like thing in our drive way and the truck died. No big deal right? Well then it started rolling backwards...... Tay puts her foot on the brake starts the car and tries to drive into our driveway. The car dies again....... We start rolling backwards, AGAIN! You may be thinking, "No big deal, you don't live on a busy street." Well there is this shiny red Mustang driving right towards us. The only ting running through my brain is, "I'm too young to die!" My mom is yelling, "BRAKE! BRAKE! BRAKE!!!!!!" Finally Taylor puts her foot on the brake and the shiny red mustang drives by us like nothing happened....... "I'M ALIVE!!!!!", was running through my brain. So we pulled into the driveway with a screech of the tires. The screech was so loud the dogs wouldn't even jump in front of the car..... That's my story of how I almost died today....

0 comments: