OK, today I was sitting on the couch........ You are probably wondering what that has to do with dorkiness......... Anyways, I was sitting on the couch reading a book, and there was this beeping. So, I sat there for fifteen minutes, thinking that the beeping is really annoying. After listening to it for fifteen minutes I thought, "that sounds like an alarm clock." % minutes later I was thinking, "That can't be my alarm clock, because my alarm clock is turned off...." 5 minutes later "That's not my mom's alarm clock because hers sounds like a rooster. It's not My sister's alarm clock, because hers stops after a minute of beeping."So, I sat there for 30 minutes pondering. Then after sitting there for 35 minutes I realized it was my brothers alarm clock. So I go into his bedroom to turn it off, and I couldn't find it..... I look everywhere. It's nowhere to be found.So, I looked for it for at least 5 minutes. I finally gave up. I sat down on his bed, I leaned back. Then out of the blue i hit my head on something. I looked up. (My brother has a bunk bed, and he sleeps on the bottom bunk.) And guess what. His alarm clock was hanging from the top part of his bunk bed. So, I turned it off and walked back to the living room. I sat down on the couch, opened my book back up. Then I said, "Man am I a dork."
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment