CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

"Can I have your hair?"

Yes there is a reason for the title.....

Today my sister walked upstairs and was like, "I let my hair dry without brushing it." So my reaction was, "Yeah, so what's your point?" And then she walked into the room...... My first reaction was to roll on the floor laughing, but I figured that it might be a bad idea.......... Her hair was fluffy and wavy....... Sort of like my best friend's sister's hair right after she rolls out of bed in the morning. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, yeah it was that big.......Anyways, she was like, "It's not fair! Well at least you know what I feel like, your hair does the same thing." And I was like, "No it doesn't. The way my hair looks right now is the product of letting it dry without brushing it." Again, for those of you who know me, My hair is mostly strait. Except for a few curls by my ears. So, my sister was like, "It's not fair! I want your hair." And I was like, "Well I want your hair." I think that if it were possible, my sister and I would trade hair.

And in case you were wondering, yes, she owns a straightener. And yes, I own a curling iron.

1 comments:

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.