Wow, I am like way tired my ears are ringing my throat is sore from screaming and I have a headache, but the concert was AWESOME! The first band to go on was VOTA, they didn't sing any songs that I know. Yeah, they sounded awesome! Next was the band Tenth Avenue North, They sing the song Love is Here. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It was like so awesome! The lead singer of the band played the acoustic guitar, but he was like totally rocking out on it! It was so cool! So, after Tenth Avenue North, there was a speaker. His name was Sammy A., he talked about the difference we can make by providing someone with clean water in a foriegn country. He talked abou thow if 100 people came to represent the world that 50 of them would be mal-nourished. And he was talking about how only one of them would have a computer in their house. It just amazed me.... He also talked obout the fact that 30,000 children die everyday from starvation. He also said that a child dies every three seconds, because they didn't have any food. Every three seconds. Just imagine that. W e can make a difference, if we only care..... So, he challenged us to give 7 dollars so that we could provide 7 people with water for a whole year. The amount of people that will be given water because of what was given last night was I believe at least 3000 people. It was completely amazing.Well after the speaker was........... SANCTUS REAL!!!! Man, they are awesome live! They did a ton of sogs that I love. One in particular is Turn On the Lights. That is like my favorite son g off their new album. They also did Eternal, Something Heavenly, Everything About You, Face of Love, Lay Down My Guns, I'm Not Alright, Sing, and We Need Each Other. We Need Each Other was the last song they did, and during the last chorus all the members of the other bands went on stage along with the speaker. They were all jumping around and dancing, it was so cool. One of the people picked the lead singer of Sanctus Real up while he was singing and he kept on singing like nothing was going on. At like the very end of the song, a bunch of the people from the bands picked him (the lead singer) up and threw him into the air! Oh my goodness, he kept singing though. And it's not like the cieling was verry high. It was a rother low cieling, he almost wit the roof. It was amazing! I looked at his face, and his face said, "NO! Don't throw me!" It was awesome! Yeah I know I have said that a lot. After the concert I bought a poster, which is hanging on my wall right now. But I think that the best part of the concert was the part where the leed singer of Sanctus Real touched my hand...... It was so totally the best part...... Way cool...... I don't have pictures yet, but when I get them I will most definately post them........ Well I think I'm done rambling, so hasta luego!
><>The Undecided<><
JESUS LOVES YOUR GUTS!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Ears, Throats, Heads, and Concerts
Posted by Casey Jane at Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Casey, VOTA sings, "Everything is gonna be just fin you know that nothing can stop me now..." and 10th Ave Nrth sings, "Love is here," and I think you need to use a spell checker ;-)
Post a Comment